The senior training specialist is primarily responsible for customer training and application support of China Region. As an integral part of this team, the role of senior training specialist is to provide classroom and on-site training for customers, ensuring them to use Waters instrument smoothly, decrease the down time, and make our customer success.
- Routing LC & MS basic school and on-site class
- Regular application training class for customers.
- Advanced on-site application training and support.
- Customized on-site training or school training
- Customer training material design
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure business growth
- Support installed site to help customers be successful, etc.
- Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, pharmaceutical, food safety or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience of LC and LC/MS/MS.
- Good ability to use Waters Xevo series MS.
- Have rich experience in Masslynx, Empower and Unifi.
- Good web, Word, PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; polish written skills in English
- Passionate in learning high-tech science
- A team player and self-starter with strong organization skills
- Kind, friendly, and generous
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.