Clinical Service will in charge of the servcie part of clinical business.
This position will support a team to achive customer sucess. The right person will directly report to Clinical Business manager, China.
Responsible for clinical service team. Must possess strong abilities enabling him/her to effectively support and deliver company value.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1.Perform multiple clinical support actives, including installation, repairing, maintenance, standardized experiment , customer familiarize training ,to support corporate and departmental business objectives.
2.Ensure clinical service team are conducted in accordance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs), Good Supply Practice (GSP), and specific country regulations, as applicable.
3.Good collaboration with China service team and provide qualified service to customers.
4. Conduct data analysis and preparation of clinical service reports for customers
5. Oversees and participates in in-country and international clinical program activities including but not limited to SFDA strategy meetings.
6.Good team work with logistic ,sale ,market ,application team to make sure deliver service on demand .
7. Directly responsible to country service manager
8. Perform other clinical duties when requested.
9.Basic application experience in MS.
1. Bachelor Degree or above with a minimum of 3 years experience in analytical instrument.
2. Experience with MS in clinical is preferred and with skill of MS in application is highly prefered.
3. Effective communication skill with people.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: 4. Effective written and verbal communication skills in English in the area of clinical instruments.
5. Effective analytical and problem solving.
6. Effective skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word application.