The Public Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and developing, with the Sales Managers, sales strategies to enhance the business growth in public entities. The Public Sales Specialist will liaise with account managers and Sales Managers to develop specific sales strategies. He/She is also responsible for analyzing, evaluate and assess sales territories as well as analyze marketing trends for our products and services and provide data and guides to help our sales team. The Public Sales Specialist will also meet with our customer in the public sector to promote our portfolio of service and products.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an Account Manager or equivalent role.
- Ability to create and delivery presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.