The position is responsible for selling Waters Intruments and software products within the assigned geographic territory. In this role, you will develop a business plan to manage the business and expand market share within the sales territory.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of the markets with regards to customers, competitors, environment, etc
- Have ultral performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) and mass spectrometry sales experience
- Have a university degree, prefers with major in chemical/medical analysis
- A good ability to communicate in English
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good teamwork
- Good communication and negotiation skills are needed business-minded, being able to accomplish the given sales QTA.