The Chemistry Sales Specialist is responsible for selling Waters Sample Preparation Products and Consumables Products within their assigned geographic territory. In this role, the Chemistry Sales Specialist will develop a business plan to manage the consumables business and expand market share within the sales territory. Responsibilities will include delivering technical presentations and taking part in workshops and demonstrations to sell chemistry consumables products into a wide variety of markets, such as life science, pharmaceutical, food and environmental, clinical and chemical/materials. Customers will include research laboratories, government laboratories, universities, clinical testing laboratories and larger key accounts.
The territory covers Shanghai\ Zhejiang\jiangsu.
The position will be based in the Shanghai or Hangzhou or jiangsu.
- Identify and target new business opportunities and manage the sales cycle
- Responsible for meeting sales targets in assigned Key account
- Able to do on-site seminar alone
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular visits etc.
- Collect and understand market situations and competitive information
-MUST have at least 2 years of lab instrument or consumables sales experience
-MUST have a university degree with major in chemical analysis, bio-chemical, etc.
-A good ability to communicate in English - Result-oriented and able to work under pressure